.: Blood Lust:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.: Blood Lust:.

This is where members of Blood Lust pack can register, and we can regroup after battles.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION: We have moved to: https://bloodlustrefined.rpg-board.net/ Members- Please create an account.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin and Creator
Scarlet

Admin and Creator
Blood Fang

Top posters
Robin
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Voting_barMy COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Scarlet
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Voting_barMy COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Crow
Jade
Seriw
Blood Fang
Tsume
Shadow
TranceLotW
Forest
Top posting users this week
No user
Currently:
Season: Mid-fall Weather: Cloudy Time: Evening/night
Latest topics
» TWL ~Warrior Cat RPG~
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:03 pm by Titan

» Wolf Life Affiliate Request
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 am by Scarlet

» Happy Anniversary!
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:23 am by Jade

» The Chat Thread.
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:10 pm by Jade

» .: Arrow :.
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:30 pm by Arrow

» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:09 pm by Titan

» I thought of...
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:09 am by Scarlet

» Elevator Game
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 am by Scarlet

» .: A P A C H E :. w.i.p.
My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:53 am by Scarlet

Affiliates
Two By The Sea
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Aaka2013

Our users have posted a total of 3559 messages in 109 subjects

My COOKIE!!!!

Go down 
+3
Seriw
Scarlet
Blood Fang
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

Pebbles : 231

My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:37 pm

(That's messed up Robin >< xD. leaving poor Blood baby to be poisoned. Dx )

Baby Blood had died but was reborn as Fenrir. The giant wolf had killed Odin and his sons had swallowed the Sun and Moon. So now it is nothing but darkness with no light. The giant wolf had seen Robin with a cookie and so attacked her before being killed by Odin's son. Then he was reborn as a magical wolf who then took the cookie from the bleeding Robin.

(Don't mess with my babies D:< wait what....? O3O I don't know xD)
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

Pebbles : 797

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:58 pm

(I know! I am pure eeeevvviiiliiilllllllll (Everybody says I have a twisted mind =P). I am also pure AWESOME X3)

Robin had a wizard heal her. She saw a magical wolf, soooo, she hired Silver the Hedgehog to suffocate the wolf in his telekinetic aura. After he did that, Robin stole the cookie, helped save Silver's future and then she set out to a planet 1839259790 light years away. The planet was just like Earth, but she named it Lagois (Latin for "Bird"). She nicknamed it Earth #2. She got a bunch of aliens to clone to cookie. She took the REAL cookie and hid.

(Don't mess with your babies? •3•)
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:13 am

(>< xD Lol and wow if I travled to Earth#2 I would be dead xD)

ONCE AGAIN Blood was reborn but this time on an planet many light years away from Earth and was even nicknamed "Earth#2". This time Blood came back as a Death bringer which is the whole universes poisonous snake. Just a drop of his poison can kill 100 elephants. The snake had seen Robin and with a flick of his tongue he sensed Robin who held a cookie so he quickly bit Robin and released his toxins into her there was no cure for his bite and no one could ever find one. His venom would go to work quickly to dissolve the tissue and make the victim paralyzed. So without a care the Death Bringer took the cookie and travled in time back to Earth #1 :3.

(Yes Robin Bloods baby is that cookie you where holding. His son shapeshifted into a cookie but got stuck in that shape....I think...LOL o3o)
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:37 pm

(Lol. No further comment.....)

Robin was reborn into a magic robotized tiger named Zero. Zero scanned the area for a cookie that she was sent to search for. Eventually, she found a magic, very poisonous snake. Zero took a lazar gun and zapped the snake before it could bite her. She removed it's toxins while it was paralyzed, and she put the toxins in a gun she made. "Boo ya!" SHe screeched, taking the cookie & gun, and running off.
(Alsooooo, Zero is one of meh Sonic fan charas. Don't judge me!)
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:53 am

Blood after being zapped and paralyzed he began to search for Robin once again but was distracted by a robin flying nearby had landed and was pecking around for insects. Quickly he bit the bird and began to wrap around it as it became paralyzed quickly and so he began to swallow it whole. Then he came after Robin slower then usual but then he quickly sprang up and snatched the cookie from Robin and quickly he slithered away.
(I can tell xD and lol >< smart move)
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:09 pm

(Poor robin... )

Robin/Zero quickly got her poison/venom/toxic gun and raced after the snake. She shot it at the snake, making it die slowly. She took the cookie, but before she left, Robin/Zero took out and ax and chopped off the snakes head.
(Zero likes bloodshed (=< And also, she is thinks ahead. Isn't she perfect?!?!My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Dlm2o3)
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:47 am

(NOOOOOO!!!! v.v now I have to be reborn AGAIN >-<")

(Snakes gotta eat Wink)

Blood came back as a wolf pup and as he fell back to Earth he became a shooting star and crashed into Robin. The pup woke up and took the cookie from Robin before scampering off to Japan...wait nvm Blood might get eaten...alright he went to Africa and was protected by the mega lion pride of up to 500 lions or even 1000. Who ever tried to touch cute little puppy Blood would get eaten or attacked by the whole pride of mostly females about 100 or 200 where males. c:

(Yes!! C: love that face by the way xD)
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:46 pm

(My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 2ugewwo)

Robin was re-born as the invincible Nemean Lion. The lion smelled a cookie and traveled to Africa. The lion with an invincible pelt grabbed the puppy and cookie and ran off. The lions tried to kill Nemean but it was no use. Only Hercules could kill the Nemean Lion.
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:05 am

(XD we should add those faces to our smiles)
Blood was riding along with the lion until it took his cookie
So he started to scream and threw a tantrum before taking back his cookie and ran off.

(My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Baby-courage-wolf-meme-generator-i-am-a-cute-little-puppy-you-must-obey-get-me-some-bacon-1d8468)
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:08 pm

(My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 If915l We should!)
Nemean died of a broken heart, and we re-born as an anthropomorphic Arctic Fox names Haze (Another Sonic fan chara..... '_'). She flew over to the puppy and snatched the cookie, replacing it with a piece of bacon. She stored it in a block of dry-ice (She has dry ice powers. Cool )
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Pebbles : 686

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:40 pm

Seeing where Robin was, and remembering her silent vow- Scarlet, disguised as Mario, snatched up the cookie and jumped a ride with a chain-chomp until she reached New York.
Once there, she stopped and was about to take a huge bite of the cookie when the chain-chomp threw her off. She fell with a thud, and the cookie flew our of her hand and rolled across the street until it fell into a sewage grate.
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlustpack.rpg-board.net
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:44 pm

Haze vowed to herself that she will end Mario forever. She stole Jet's air board, and flew off to where Mario went. She screamed when she saw a chain-chomp, but she stopped it with dry-ice. She looked around searching for the cookie, until Jet came, slapped Haze, and took the Air Board back. Haze couldn't find the cookie, so she has Knuckles, also a treasure hunter, search for it. After he found it in the sewer, Haze jumped into Sonic and the Black Knight, becoming a knight, and she guarded the cookie, with Shadow/Lancelot, Gawain/Knuckes, Blaze/Percival, and Silver/Galahad at her side. :3
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:55 am

After searching for years puppy blood was now an adult and used his shape-shifting powers to turn into a Elder dragon which is the hardest of all dragons to kill. He ate all the sonic characters he found Robin and snatched the cookie from her and flew out of the game to 2020, U.S.A.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:25 pm

(My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Qx0vfnYeesh. That dragons gonna have a stomach ache.... seriously bad one. (With all the metal... Blaze's fiery soul..... Silver's telekinesis...... Shadow's chaos stuff...... ouch.)

The young knight was furious. She vowed that she will have the dragon's head. But, she found a Chaos Emerald, and traveled back in time to before Blood shapeshifted into a dragon. Robin/Haze found the adult wolf, and put it to sleep using a special dart gun. (MWAHAHAHA!!!)
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:25 am

(LOL, yeah..but not any more because Robin saved his stomach c: thank you.)
He was now turned back into a wolf and tracked Robin down >Very Happy then snatched the cookie and walked off like he owned the place. Then sprinted off to Never Never Land and killed Peter Pan because he said only kids could come there and Blood thought that he was a killer or something....because Pedo Bear showed up and BloodFang sprinted out of there but was still on the island.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:53 pm

(My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 34gqadu Yew killed Peter Pan.... :c)

Robin/Haze took her Cookie Tracker 9000 (IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!). She tracked to Never Land. So the arctic fox anthro thing used her dry ice powers and froze the wolf in it (Ouch..... dry ice. Gotta be extremely painful...). She didn't freeze the cookie, however. She took the cookie and teleported to the middle of the Bermuda Triangle, on a small island that no one but she knew existed.
Back to top Go down
Soul

Soul

Pebbles : 23

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Appearing out of no where I eat a magical underwater breathing heard and dive into the ocean to do a back flip kick at Robin and take the cookie, I grow wings and fly as then I take a Nerf gun of poison darts and shoot everyone XD

Last edited by Soul on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:07 pm

(Scarlet? =I)

Robin/Haze hired Silver the Hedgehog to give her some of his telekinesis. In return, she killed Mephiles and Iblis. Sooooo, Robin/Haze used the telekinesis to trap Soul in her telekinetic aura (..... I think my brain exploded...), and got the cookie. She went into a volcano and went into a safe room she carved in it.
Back to top Go down
Soul

Soul

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:59 pm

(I just got seriously confused XD)

Soul breaks free and goes to a dollar general store to some milk while she flys off in search of Robin and the cookie. See finds a volcano and uses see through vision to find Robin. She then uses telekinesis on the volcano, while turning it into hot melted chocolate and makes the volcano explode and burst from not only the top but also every other direction. XD
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:23 pm

Haze/Robin used a shield to block off the lava. She then threw a rock at Soul. She caught the cookie with her telekinesis and then flew to the North Pole.
Back to top Go down
Soul

Soul

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:48 am

The north pole? reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, you get it Seriw, Scarlet, Blood Fang, somebodyyyy, imma take a break XP
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:55 pm

LOL ok)
Blood travels by robot unicorn but it explodes when it crashes into a wall of ice while heading toward the north pole. Luckily BloodFang jumped off into the cold water and shape-shifted into a polar bear.
(:< Although a STUPID Killer Whale tried to eat him so he threw a seal at it and swam away singing, "Just keep swimming, what do we do we swim swim, lalala I love to swim when we-." He stopped himself when he spotted Robin so be polar bear hugged her and snatched the cookie, when his wet fur soaked her and he traveled back to Soul at the speed of light and stopped by a store to steal a energy drink form 7up( :'( I miss 7up Dx)
(((((My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 9072510260_387dd7d7c0_z)))))) Then he gave the drink to Soul and headed toward the South Pole to go eat penguins?
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:52 am

After Robin/Haze froze, Silver the Hedgehog un-froze her, and she traveled to the South Pole using her Cookie-Tracker 9000 to find the polar bear who polar-bear-hugged her. After finding the bear, she flew over him and snatched the cookie. She then shape-shifted into a cat, and joined ThunderClan, and eventually became leader and got (real) 9 lives. =D
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:32 pm

When Blood learned that Robin had stole his cookie and joined thunder clan he got an idea. He shape shifted into a mastiff and attacked thunder clan. He too away all 9 lives from Robinstar? Then took his cookie and left. To join the survivors. Smile
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Robin was reborn into Robinkit, and after a while, became leader once more and took all the cats of the clans to attack the survivors dogs. After all of them were dead or uncontious, she took the cookie, shape-shifted into her human form, and, with the nine lives, she traveled to Jump City and joined the Teen Titans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My COOKIE!!!!   My COOKIE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My COOKIE!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Blood Lust:. :: Pack Fun! :: Forum Games!-
Jump to: