.: Blood Lust:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.: Blood Lust:.

This is where members of Blood Lust pack can register, and we can regroup after battles.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION: We have moved to: https://bloodlustrefined.rpg-board.net/ Members- Please create an account.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin and Creator
Scarlet

Admin and Creator
Blood Fang

Top posters
Robin
The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Chat Thread. - Page 4 Voting_barThe Chat Thread. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Scarlet
The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Chat Thread. - Page 4 Voting_barThe Chat Thread. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Crow
Jade
Seriw
Blood Fang
Tsume
Shadow
TranceLotW
Forest
Top posting users this week
No user
Currently:
Season: Mid-fall Weather: Cloudy Time: Evening/night
Latest topics
» TWL ~Warrior Cat RPG~
The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:03 pm by Titan

» Wolf Life Affiliate Request
The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 am by Scarlet

» Happy Anniversary!
The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:23 am by Jade

» The Chat Thread.
The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:10 pm by Jade

» .: Arrow :.
The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:30 pm by Arrow

» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:09 pm by Titan

» I thought of...
The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:09 am by Scarlet

» Elevator Game
The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 am by Scarlet

» .: A P A C H E :. w.i.p.
The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:53 am by Scarlet

Affiliates
Two By The Sea
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Aaka2013

Our users have posted a total of 3559 messages in 109 subjects

The Chat Thread.

Go down 
+13
Iliana
KatanaLotW
TranceLotW
Emi
Tsume
Jade
Shadow
Forest
Soul
Robin
Scarlet
Blood Fang
Seriw
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Pebbles : 686

The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:03 am

I stinking LOVE Cookie Dough... Probably because it's the only time I get to eat cookie dough, which in my opinion is better than fresh baked cookies.
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlustpack.rpg-board.net
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

Pebbles : 231

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:31 am

o-o I agree...sometimes I eat the cookie dough instead of making the cookies. Also there is a person who wants to be our rival on the WQ thread.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:39 am

I accepted, thanks Blood Fang.

Hey all, be prepared to make good on your promise to register on another site, We finally have rivals!
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

Pebbles : 115
Location : in a very lonely town with nothing to do along with robin.

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:59 am

hello guys! how do you see who our rivals are?

RANDOM

what are your guys three favorite colors, mine are brown, green, and blue.

forest out
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:55 am

If you keep up with our WQ thread (Which I hope you all do.) You'll be able to see all applications for all things Blood Lust. I'll post an announcement when We decide what to do with our new Rivals, like who will be registering on who's site.
Our first rivals are Soul Watchers.

(www.soulwatchers.forumotion.com)

And my favorite colors are espresso brown, light blue, and royal blue.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:02 pm

thanks scarlet. to be exact my favorite colors are brown, hunter green, and turquoise.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Forest, I LOVE your avatar.
Well done!
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:16 pm

thanks scarlet. i was looking at wolf pictures looking for one that suited my wolf and looked like it and i found it. i fixed it up so i got the colors that i wanted my wolf to be and put my name on it. got to go im leaving in a half an hour so i have to hurry up. i will miss you guys. i wont be gone long just about five or six days. when i get home i will be super tired because it is a girl scout SPORTS camp so i have to learn about five new sports a day! i hope i have good cabin mates and by good i mean nice and not one to kick you out of your own cabin ( like my cabin mates last year did:( Suspect Rolling Eyes ). see you soon!
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

Pebbles : 797

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:28 pm

Wowzerz! I love ur avvie! X3 And awws... poor you. Your cabin mates last year are MEAN. >:[

~ My favorite colors (As you know already =P) are Silver, Cyan, Black, Purple, and White.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:24 am

That's terrible. I loved y my cabin mates at the camp I was just at.

~RANDOM~

What's your favorite TV show?

Mine is "Doctor Who"!

Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:09 pm

~ My favorite TV show is Sonic X, and... what is it called.... AH, Paranormal Witness.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:39 pm

my faivoret shows are ghost hunters/ghost hunters international and NCIS/NCIS LA
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:29 pm

Interesting...

~RANDOM

Who's your favorite actor and why?

For me, it's got to be Chris Hemsworth (He plays Thor.) or Josh Hutcherson (He plays Peeta)

Chris Hemsworth because he plays one of my favorite characters of all time, and has an awesome accent

Josh Hutcherson because he reminds me of one of my childhood friends, and I think with the right shade of blonde, he should totally play Jason Grace if Disney makes the Hero's of Olympus into movies.)

Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:19 pm

hey scarlet! two things, one i think this site is not very active anymore. and two can i just call you scar? it takes to long to type scarlet although scarlet is a cool name.

forest out
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Hmm..... my favorite actor.....

I don't really have any fave actors. XC WAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIT;;;;;
Nope. Don't have any. =P

RANDOM;;;

What would you do~oo~oo for a Klondike Bar?

~I'd rabbit slap and butter sock anyone in my way, I'd...uhh I'd...... Steal Shadow's fourth Chaos Emerald..... I'd..... dropkick Forest, Run across the railroad track when there's a train nearing, I'd...... throw a pie at Justin Bieber (It'd be hard T^T), run onto a OneDirection concert and scream: "DANCING FIIIIISSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!" and throw a pie at Zayn (Soooo. Friggin. Hard.) and I'd throw my fat cat Felix at Harry Styles, along with Forest's cat Tyler at Niall Horan, (Very very fat). And I'd steal a horse and ride it to get the Klondike Bar. :3
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:34 am

I'm going to attempt to process that before I make an attempt at a clever answer...

Forest, I'll get back to you on that.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:40 pm

robin...my cat Tyler is not the fat one... hes actually the skinny one! tiger though is the fat one. and yes he is very, very, very, very fat and why in the world would you want to drop kick your best friend!
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Oh =P Tiger and Tyler always makes me get mixed up. XD And that's what I'd do for a Klondike Bar.
:3
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:38 pm

oh and by the way, tiger has gained even more. you know how he was like 25-30 pounds? he is now at 30-35 pounds. and the sad thing is, all you have to do is look at him to tell that he has gained more wait!
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:43 pm

I bet that will be the same with Felix when I get back. He seems to get fatter everytime I leave and come back. -.-
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:21 am

i bet that's true. i still cant believe that my cat is fatter then your cat!
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:02 am

Me neither. o.o It's weird.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:02 pm

hey robin, what do you want to do when you get back home?
oh and if anyone wants to talk to me in wolfquest my username is silvershadow1171, i forgote to put that on my bio but it is there if you want to talk.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:36 pm

Possibly on Wednesday because of the stop in Souix Falls. My brother is trying to get my mum to allow us to stay there and pick me and Kasia on Tuesday or Wednesday so..... yea.... (My bro and sis have these two ADORABLE dogs, one's a peekapoo named Shadow and another's a Shitzu named Bear!
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:36 am

Hey guys, I know this has never mentioned previously, but for future reference: Let's try to keep all "Personal" chat in PM. If the rest of the pack can't join in the conversation, it's considered personal.
Thanks!
Also, I need ideas for a book. I want to write one, but I'm rubbish ith coming up with ideas.
~Scarlet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chat Thread.
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Blood Lust:. :: Pack Fun! :: Random Chat-
Jump to: