.: Blood Lust:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.: Blood Lust:.

This is where members of Blood Lust pack can register, and we can regroup after battles.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION: We have moved to: https://bloodlustrefined.rpg-board.net/ Members- Please create an account.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin and Creator
Scarlet

Admin and Creator
Blood Fang

Top posters
Robin
Cries of the Battle Vote_lcapCries of the Battle Voting_barCries of the Battle Vote_rcap 
Scarlet
Cries of the Battle Vote_lcapCries of the Battle Voting_barCries of the Battle Vote_rcap 
Crow
Jade
Seriw
Blood Fang
Tsume
Shadow
TranceLotW
Forest
Top posting users this week
No user
Currently:
Season: Mid-fall Weather: Cloudy Time: Evening/night
Latest topics
» TWL ~Warrior Cat RPG~
Cries of the Battle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:03 pm by Titan

» Wolf Life Affiliate Request
Cries of the Battle Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 am by Scarlet

» Happy Anniversary!
Cries of the Battle Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:23 am by Jade

» The Chat Thread.
Cries of the Battle Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:10 pm by Jade

» .: Arrow :.
Cries of the Battle Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:30 pm by Arrow

» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
Cries of the Battle Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:09 pm by Titan

» I thought of...
Cries of the Battle Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:09 am by Scarlet

» Elevator Game
Cries of the Battle Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 am by Scarlet

» .: A P A C H E :. w.i.p.
Cries of the Battle Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:53 am by Scarlet

Affiliates
Two By The Sea
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Aaka2013

Our users have posted a total of 3559 messages in 109 subjects

Cries of the Battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

Pebbles : 797

Cries of the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Cries of the Battle   Cries of the Battle Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:28 pm

(This isn't actually my forum. I'm helping advertise.)

Looking for a fun forum with friendly members and exciting warrior cat roleplay? Looking for a place with active staff and members? Then join Battle Cries! We are always loking for new members. The more members we have, the better our plots can be. On COTB, there are so many options. You can have as many characters you want and choose from 4 clans.

Thunderclan- These cats are courageous and intelligent. They live in a beautiful lush green forest that goes on for acres. There are many streams and ponds and it is plentiful with prey.

Windclan- These cats are swift and bold. They live on a large plain field with trees out-skirting the edges and a lake in the middle. Field mice constantly roam the area.

Riverclan- These cats are strong and devious. The camp is an island in the middle of a pond. It's surrounded by reeds and cattails and fish is plentiful in the pond.

Shadowclan-There is a small dip in the ground, concealed in a tangle of brambles, with low hanging branches all around and above, that makes its location difficult for an outsider to notice.

You can also roleplay as a rogue, a loner, a kittypet, Starclan, or Dark forest cat!

We also have fun activities in an off-topic area of our forum.

Please join today, we need new members!

CLICK MEH

If you're wondering just who I am... I'm Pine.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Pebbles : 293

PostSubject: Re: Cries of the Battle   Cries of the Battle Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:01 pm

Do you have to actually know the warrior cats as i have no idea what it is but ive heard of it
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

Pebbles : 305

PostSubject: Re: Cries of the Battle   Cries of the Battle Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:03 am

Warriorcats is famous books written by Erin Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Pebbles : 293

PostSubject: Re: Cries of the Battle   Cries of the Battle Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Thanks crow , ill be sure to try and get them to read them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cries of the Battle   Cries of the Battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cries of the Battle
Page 1 of 1