.: Blood Lust:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.: Blood Lust:.

This is where members of Blood Lust pack can register, and we can regroup after battles.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION: We have moved to: https://bloodlustrefined.rpg-board.net/ Members- Please create an account.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin and Creator
Scarlet

Admin and Creator
Blood Fang

Top posters
Robin
S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Vote_lcapS p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Voting_barS p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Vote_rcap 
Scarlet
S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Vote_lcapS p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Voting_barS p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Vote_rcap 
Crow
Jade
Seriw
Blood Fang
Tsume
Shadow
TranceLotW
Forest
Top posting users this week
No user
Currently:
Season: Mid-fall Weather: Cloudy Time: Evening/night
Latest topics
» TWL ~Warrior Cat RPG~
S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:03 pm by Titan

» Wolf Life Affiliate Request
S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 am by Scarlet

» Happy Anniversary!
S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:23 am by Jade

» The Chat Thread.
S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:10 pm by Jade

» .: Arrow :.
S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:30 pm by Arrow

» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:09 pm by Titan

» I thought of...
S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:09 am by Scarlet

» Elevator Game
S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 am by Scarlet

» .: A P A C H E :. w.i.p.
S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:53 am by Scarlet

Affiliates
Two By The Sea
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Aaka2013

Our users have posted a total of 3559 messages in 109 subjects

S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spider

Spider

Pebbles : 3

S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow   S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:08 pm

Character Name

S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Hanau110

Character Name: Spider
Nickname(s): Scarecrow, Venom, Speedy.
Orientation: Heterosexual
Race: Unknown.

Move your body when the sunlight dies
Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow
Everybody hide.

Appearance:

Spider looks completely traumatizing. For one, She has grey, Un-Natural Hair with a cross on her FACE. She is very, very small,with four small paws with black stockings with two stripes above them. She has a nice, fluffy pelt though! Her eyes a deep yellowish amber, Sorta pretty. If on a different body. And her tongue. It's purple

Hold your breath when a black bird flies
Count to seventeen and close your eyes.

Personality:
If you really knew Spider, You'd die. Literally. She kinda.....Is very different from other females. For one, Whatever she kills, She mutilates them and uses their intestine and makes a cross on their face. Lovely. She also enjoys to....Eat the skin or string it around where she takes refuge. Other than that she is very obedient, kind, and very, very awkward. She kinda is a neat freak when it comes to her body, and that means that she loves the water, and bathes in it twice a day. Also, Another weird ritual she does, Is sing these lyrics that are in this very bio. She's a proper psycho.

Blow a kiss at the methane skies
See the walls through your playground eyes
We're all in love tonight
Leave a dream where the fallout lies
Watch it grow where the tear stain dries

History:
WIP

Move your body when the sunlight dies
Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow
Everybody hide

Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

Pebbles : 797

PostSubject: Re: S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow   S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:10 pm

Amazing bio and... interesting... character. I can't wait to RP with ya! ^^
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Pebbles : 686

PostSubject: Re: S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow   S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:38 pm

I'm thinking no... this wolf is too... extreme.

Try again.

Thanks
~Scarlet
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlustpack.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow   S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S p i d e r - Hide your body from the Scarecrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Blood Lust:. :: Wolf Bios :: Blood Lust Bios-
Jump to: