.: Blood Lust:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.: Blood Lust:.

This is where members of Blood Lust pack can register, and we can regroup after battles.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION: We have moved to: https://bloodlustrefined.rpg-board.net/ Members- Please create an account.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin and Creator
Scarlet

Admin and Creator
Blood Fang

Top posters
Robin
The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Vote_lcapThe Chat Thread. - Page 14 Voting_barThe Chat Thread. - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Scarlet
The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Vote_lcapThe Chat Thread. - Page 14 Voting_barThe Chat Thread. - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Crow
Jade
Seriw
Blood Fang
Tsume
Shadow
TranceLotW
Forest
Top posting users this week
No user
Currently:
Season: Mid-fall Weather: Cloudy Time: Evening/night
Latest topics
» TWL ~Warrior Cat RPG~
The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:03 pm by Titan

» Wolf Life Affiliate Request
The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 am by Scarlet

» Happy Anniversary!
The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:23 am by Jade

» The Chat Thread.
The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:10 pm by Jade

» .: Arrow :.
The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:30 pm by Arrow

» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:09 pm by Titan

» I thought of...
The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:09 am by Scarlet

» Elevator Game
The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 am by Scarlet

» .: A P A C H E :. w.i.p.
The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:53 am by Scarlet

Affiliates
Two By The Sea
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Aaka2013

Our users have posted a total of 3559 messages in 109 subjects

The Chat Thread.

Go down 
+13
Iliana
KatanaLotW
TranceLotW
Emi
Tsume
Jade
Shadow
Forest
Soul
Robin
Scarlet
Blood Fang
Seriw
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

Pebbles : 231

The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:25 pm

That sucks xD and Scar I made up a whole new sleeping cycle I scheduled xD I wake up at 2 am and go to sleep at 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, or 5pm. Now I have loads of time to ready for school when it starts :3
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Pebbles : 686

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:40 pm

Yeah, I'm like- Go to bed at 2 or 3 get up at 10 or 11. This needs to stop since I have school on Monday. I really need to get back into getting up at like, 7 so I can get up at 6 when I need to.
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlustpack.rpg-board.net
Tsume

Tsume

Pebbles : 200

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:48 pm

I'm Never going back to school because I'm an Elder. So I guess i'll just have to watch the den until all of you to get out of school.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:51 pm

Ha, thanks Tsume.
At that rate, you'll be watching the den springs+falls+winters for like, 11 more years.

Oh the cruelty of school systems.

Anywho...

What is your favorite book (or series)?
Back to top Go down
Tsume

Tsume

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:58 pm

Well the only book that I ever actually read was White Fang. An my favorite anime series is Wolf's Rain. But I mite be having a new favorite book.
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:40 pm

xD Lol Tsume. What might be your new favorite book?
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:26 pm

I love Warriors (the earlier the better) Percy Jackson, The Heroes of Olympus, The Kane Chronicles, and Michael Vey. My favorite would probably be Warriors though, because they can make you so happy, or break your heart over and over again each time you read them.

I am seriously hating this site on my IPod.
Also seriously hating not being able to sleep at 1:30, after two days of exhaustion, and stuck on my Ipod for Internet.
Back to top Go down
TranceLotW

TranceLotW

Pebbles : 185

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:45 pm

I really enjoyed reading The Hunger Games series. Now I want to watch the movie version of Catching Fire SOOOO BADLY!!
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

Pebbles : 797

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:46 pm

I love the Hunger Games trilogy. I also enjoy Warriors, and the series Inheritance.
My favorite anime book is Pandemonium.

I also go back to school on the sixth.
Back to top Go down
TranceLotW

TranceLotW

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Lucky! Lol. And that's awesome! :3 The Hunger Games is one of the best movies I have ever saw!
Back to top Go down
KatanaLotW

KatanaLotW

Pebbles : 38

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:11 pm

it's cool you guyz like hunger games! oh! and trance or blackster, please post :p
Back to top Go down
TranceLotW

TranceLotW

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:32 pm

Oh okay, I'll do that as soon as I can :3
Back to top Go down
Tsume

Tsume

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:37 am

Well my new favorite book mite be the one Scarlet is making. Ya the Hunger games is a great movie, I kinda felt bad for the black guy in it. He was a good guy an I don't think he deserved to die the way he did.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:05 am

I felt the movie was twisted (as were the books) which I know was the whole point, so kudos to them
I also thought the movie was really well made, and everyone who worked on it did a fantastic job.

Thanks for the pressure, Tsume. LOL JK I'm still not sure if I should make it from the view of one wolf. I think it might work better, but I'm not sure who's point of view...?
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:06 am

I don't think it should be anyone's point of view. But I think it should revolve around the Alphas.

Also, Tsume, are you talking about Rue, Thresh, or Cinna?

I once took "What Hunger Games Character are You" quizes, and I got Cato, Marvel, Glimmer, and Clove. My friends say that I'm evil, and I'm like, "Awww..." Then Forest took one... and she got Rue. I was like, "Pity."
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:46 am

XD lol Robin. I also like Wolfs Rain and this one I just got into its really hard finding it in English. Its about a dog named Weedo or Weed. Anyway...I like the Warrior series as well. My favorite cat has to be Jayfeather, FallenLeaves(even though there was only a little mention of him I still think he was an awesome cat.), and Mapleshade and Crookedstar as well as Bluestar. After reading Crookedstar's promise and Bluestar's secret I began to like them more and poor Crookedstar D: he really wanted his original name as leader. OH yeah I also like Yellowfang and her son. Mapleshade only wanted to love but then so many things happened which turned her.
Back to top Go down
Tsume

Tsume

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:32 am

Well it was the black guy that got attacked by the dogs. The one from where the little black girl was from. An there no presser Scarlet, An Blood the name of that show is Ginna Desetsu Weed I like it as well.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:16 am

The problem with the book is how to make the reader understand the wolf's thoughts, without making it random and stitchy. Every wolf's thoughts blurted out just don't make sense... it doesn't flow.
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:21 pm

Thanks Tsume Very Happy Well scar, maybe take out their thoughts and maybe edit it to show their thoughts?
Example:
I am so happy to go to the gathering! Thought the little apprentice.
Taking out the thought.
The little apprentice had a bright smile on her face and a bright and happy twinkle in her eye as her movements seemed to show that she was excited to go to the gathering. As she couldn't stand still and found herself running around the gathering cats. Only to run into her father "What are you doing?" Her father asked in a quiet and gentle tone. "I'm sorry! I'm just so happy TalonStar said I can come to the gathering!"

However this will make you edit more. Or you can just take out the thoughts....I don't know >w<
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:22 pm

That's a good idea, I think I'll do that.
Thx Fang!
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:07 am

Yup, Tsume, that's Thresh. Though, in the book, either Cato or the storm killed him. I actually feel sorry for Cato and Foxface.

Gosh, I feel like a nerd.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:48 am

xD Why is no one buying in to the fact that nerds are the most fun and awesome people on the face of this planet?

Besides, everyone is a nerd about something.
Back to top Go down
TranceLotW

TranceLotW

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Yeah I totally agree. And guess who has no school today due to a big snow storm?? ME!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blood Fang
Admin
Blood Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:47 pm

Cool x3 Guess who's going to make churros today? Very Happy This guy.
Back to top Go down
TranceLotW

TranceLotW

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:08 pm

Nice! Churros sound yummy! Oh and guess what?? I met someone on WolfHome today with the username: Hypnosis. It was soooooo cool. I walk into the room called: Midnight Meadow and I was like, "Is that what I really see?? Hypnosis?? COOL!!" I was soooo excited. I wasn't affended in any way. Haha. And after I had to leave, I told them that I hoped that we met again. And I hope we do. I could send them a PM and talk to them about it. But yeah it was really neat. I was just obsessing over it the whole time. Get this. My username on WolfHome is: AmethystLuvsHypnosis. So that's why I was so excited. I was like, "Haha we both must really love hypnosis". That's the only reason someone would even think to have that word in their username, is if they really loved hypnosis like I do. We can talk about special shocks that we did not expect and that one was mine. Does anyone else have a shocking experience like that on WolfHome or do you not have a WolfHome account. It's okay if you don't Smile But if you do, I would love to hear everyone else's experience like that with WolfHome. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chat Thread.
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Blood Lust:. :: Pack Fun! :: Random Chat-
Jump to: