.: Blood Lust:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.: Blood Lust:.

This is where members of Blood Lust pack can register, and we can regroup after battles.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION: We have moved to: https://bloodlustrefined.rpg-board.net/ Members- Please create an account.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin and Creator
Scarlet

Admin and Creator
Blood Fang

Top posters
Robin
The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Vote_lcapThe Chat Thread. - Page 11 Voting_barThe Chat Thread. - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Scarlet
The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Vote_lcapThe Chat Thread. - Page 11 Voting_barThe Chat Thread. - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Crow
Jade
Seriw
Blood Fang
Tsume
Shadow
TranceLotW
Forest
Top posting users this week
No user
Currently:
Season: Mid-fall Weather: Cloudy Time: Evening/night
Latest topics
» TWL ~Warrior Cat RPG~
The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:03 pm by Titan

» Wolf Life Affiliate Request
The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 am by Scarlet

» Happy Anniversary!
The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:23 am by Jade

» The Chat Thread.
The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:10 pm by Jade

» .: Arrow :.
The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:30 pm by Arrow

» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:09 pm by Titan

» I thought of...
The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:09 am by Scarlet

» Elevator Game
The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 am by Scarlet

» .: A P A C H E :. w.i.p.
The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:53 am by Scarlet

Affiliates
Two By The Sea
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Aaka2013

Our users have posted a total of 3559 messages in 109 subjects

The Chat Thread.

Go down 
+13
Iliana
KatanaLotW
TranceLotW
Emi
Tsume
Jade
Shadow
Forest
Soul
Robin
Scarlet
Blood Fang
Seriw
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade

Jade

Pebbles : 293

The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:58 pm

Welcome All hope you have fun in the battles to come Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
TranceLotW

TranceLotW

Pebbles : 185

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:07 pm

Oh we will. And thank you all for the warm welcomes! And welcome to Katana and Backster! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:17 pm

Cant wait for the fight! It would be the perfect time to show what Backster was when he was younger!
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:22 am

Ok i know this is random but i need to know
does anybody here like Skulduggery Pleasant by derek landy (it is a book )
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Pebbles : 686

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:03 am

@Jade, never heard of it. Sorry.

@Backster, welcome to Blood Lust
@Katana, good to see you on here
@Trance, looking forward to RP

Welcome to the LotW members!
Back to top Go down
https://bloodlustpack.rpg-board.net
TranceLotW

TranceLotW

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:04 am

Thank you, Scarlet! :3 Looking forward to things.
Back to top Go down
Seriw
Beta/Mod
Seriw

Pebbles : 224

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:09 pm

Hehe, welcome to our forum LotW members ! ;D
Back to top Go down
TranceLotW

TranceLotW

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:58 pm

Thanks! :3 We will gladly enjoy it here. Can't wait for our battle to start. Looking forward to it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:10 am

There is just something about being in a room of cadets who were just promoted, hanging out enjoying each other during the last class on a a Friday, following in the steps of those before them, that makes a person pumped. In short; dang today was fantastic!

How was your day?
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:12 am

lol

I am currently sick in bed but i guess it could be worse
Back to top Go down
Tsume

Tsume

Pebbles : 200

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:22 am

Well Scarlet if your there PT officer, Work them hard. An Jade I hope you get feeling better.
Back to top Go down
TranceLotW

TranceLotW

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:38 am

I'm doing okay. Could be better. If I wasn't bullied in school... *Sigh* Why do people in school do this to me??? Well it's only 2 people, but still. Why, why, why??? Sad They just wanna make me feel bad. Well guess what? I'm going to get them in trouble for bullying me. I will not take this any longer! *Sighs deeply* And Jade, I hope you feel better. Sorry about you being sick in bed.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Thanks guys
and trance dont worry about them , they have nothing better to do with their lives so they pick on other people it is simply pathotic trust me i know from experience . to get them to stop you show them you are boss that they cant walk all over you , that you are not their personal doormat . I know it is hard to stand up to them , i do know that it took me 8 years putting up with that crap .They only pick on you because them belive they can get away with it , but if you show them that you are not to be walked all over and that they wont get away with it then they will run with their tails between their legs . Besides they must have nothing better to do .

either way if you need to talk i am here
as you can see , i get really mad over bullying
Back to top Go down
TranceLotW

TranceLotW

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Thanks, Jade. I can totally see why. I don't like being a doormat, so if I have to (Actually I talked to a few teachers about it) and I will talk with more if I have to. I have a meeting on Monday with all my teachers and my parents and I will be sure to bring that up. Hopefully when they realize that I can tell other teachers about them bullying me, they will stop because then they will know that they get in trouble for it. But it's like they learned NOTHING about bullying. I also told my bf about this and he's a good helper too. But thank you for discussing this with me. I would like to talk about this with you anytime (And also a few others out there). Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Its ok Trance I understand what it feels like . I was in 1st year when it got real bad i could handle name calling giggling as i walked past but my bestfriend i dont think she liked it , she found new friends in scondary school but i couldnt i was shy i wandered the school sitting on my own at lunch , sitting on my own in class .It was the lonelyness that got to me and i got told if i told a teacher i would be a rat unfortuanally i beileved them so i didnt tell anyone but it was also because of my own stupidy i wanted to be able to handle it myself no help even though i knew i needed it .eventually i began to talk to a girl in my class she was shy at 1st too eventually she became my best friend but the bullying didnt stop it died down after 1 day when they insulted my friend and that is when i get angry , people can pick on me anytime or walk all over me but insult my friends and you face me head on . I shouted at them alot that day , they backed down for a while . it shot up again after we where in paris and we where in a hotel in disney land .Me and my friend could hear them running up and down the halls screaming at night time when familys would be trying to relax so we called the teacher with are phone . i dont know how they found out but they did for a year we where called rats after that it died down again untill one day i stopped it compleatly they did one thing that was too far , that pushed me over the edge , we where on a trip to a farm one of the teachers brough us to her house she had a cat , they began to hit the cat i saw this and flew into such a rage they ran off and left the cat alone after sincerly apolgising to me , i scared them that day and thought them not to anger me i can be their worset enemy if they do

the moral of my story i have learned is , one day they will push too far and then you push them back all the way . hoped it helped
Back to top Go down
TranceLotW

TranceLotW

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Yeah that did help. Thanks a bunch. But that must have been horrible what you had to go through. That's good that you stood up for yourself and yelled at them constantly. I personally hate yelling at others, but I will if people push me too far, I will start yelling and screaming. But dealing with bullies is a lot of hard work. Like here is a long time ago story about bullying that I had to face:

So I was on the bus listening to music, possibly dancing to it a little. So this kid named, Robbie, he video records me... Without my consent... (With his IPod touch) While I was enjoying my music, (I listen to a lot of Big Time Rush, if you don't know who Big Time Rush is, you can ask me. c:). But I couldn't handle that any longer so I told a teacher that I could trust about it. She did say something about talking to them about it possibly (btw my brother was part of this incident). But... Yeah. I don't like being recorded without my consent. Dx But it flew over, thankfully... But this new problem that I have... It's really getting on my nerves. But your story did help. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Tsume

Tsume

Pebbles : 200

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:17 pm

well jade that is some good advice, I had some truble with bulling when i was in school, except it never lasted long. because i could not forgive my self for things ive done in my past. An no matter what they did to me. It was still not as pain full as what i fealt inside. Lets just say that ive felt like i had no soul for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:38 pm

Bullying is something that is allways talked about to prevent it but i dont think this will ever go away bullys can be people who have being hurt at home but wish totake it out on others or they may not be good at school so they turn on people so they can be popular either way it will go sadly. Trance i hate to shout at all, the reason bullys picked on me is , I am actually a bit over weight , i moved alot when i was younger so basically i am diffirent from them i was also shy i didnt talk in class , didnt take part in anything i kept to myself they turned that on me but beileve me if you shout they will back off .I have being told my bullys if i dont keep my mouth shut they will hit me but i dont think they will they are cowards , look them in the eyes and tell them to back off , that normally gets most away and i know it is easier than siad but when you are ready , you will have the courage to face what is to come . For now trance try to find something that takes you away from it for example mine is reading it takes me to another world helps me be a stronger better person , now that my life is picking up i am begining to make myself that person .

Tsume you are a great person what we all did in the past stays in the past it is in the presant that are actions define us and i know that it is hard to forgive and forget , but i think you are a really kind person

Hope i helped you guys i know the feeling , i hate the feeling and will take any chance to meet your bullys to tell them to back off or they deal with me and i can be very nasty when i meet bullys
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:06 am

I'm really lucky. I've never been bullied, or known of any bullying in my school... so I won't try to give my advice since it would be really irrelevant.
I'm sorry you guys had to go through it.

Topic change:

Best movie released in 2013?
Mine has got to be Monsters University. (Keep in mind I have yet to see Catching Fire, Thor: The Dark World, Iron Man 3, and Star Trek: Into Darkness
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:06 am

em i have no idea the best movie lol i dont think i have seen any new releases this year
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:54 am

D: You've had eleven full months, and you haven't seen any new releases?! WHAT KIND OF CHILD Are YOU?! LOL, No, I'm just a little surprised you haven't seen anything. So many movies came out this year.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:30 am

yeah , i dont go to the cinema at all and then tv i dont enjoy lol
Back to top Go down
TranceLotW

TranceLotW

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:12 am

Hmm... I would have to go with Star Trek. I am beginning to love that movie. :3
Back to top Go down
Seriw
Beta/Mod
Seriw

Pebbles : 224

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:29 am

I used to go very often to Cinema but now I just moved to Tunisia and there aren't any Cinema over here, so I didn't watch any movie of this year. x)
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:04 pm

I don't go that often, but when it's a five minute walk, you're bored, and there is a (rarely not R rated) new movie on, you grab a buddy and get there an hour early Razz

I don't watch TV either. Since I only watch Survivor, Doctor Who, and Duck Dynasty, I buy them on Itunes, Stream them from the internet, or buy them on DVD. I also have several books that I'm keeping up with, so I like reading when I'm not full of homework. Unfortunately, that's pretty rare. I get like, one day every week or two. Today, I used it to sleep until 1:30 pm.... It felt like a really short day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread.   The Chat Thread. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chat Thread.
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Blood Lust:. :: Pack Fun! :: Random Chat-
Jump to: